Third and Fourth Degree Perineal Tears & Episiotomy
Available dates for this course are listed on the right of the page (or underneath the description if you are on mobile). Click on the date you're interested in to see the options available.
A new course date has been added for June. Please note bookings are only taken via the website. The April course is fully booked.
- Saturday 29th June 2024
*Please note that dates can be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Mr Abdul H Sultan, MD FRCOG
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Croydon University Hospital, Croydon, Surrey.
- Honorary Reader, St. George's University of London.
Miss Ranee Thakar, MD FRCOG
- Consultant Obstetrician & Urogynaecology Subspecialist, Croydon University Hospital, Croydon, Surrey
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, St. George's University of London.
Obstetric anal sphincter disruption is a major cause of anal incontinence. There is compelling evidence that clinicians are inadequately trained to recognise and repair the anal injuries. This course is essential for all doctors practising obstetrics and repairing perineal tears but will also be useful to midwives, Labour Ward Managers and Colorectal Surgeons
Croydon University Hospital, Postgraduate Medical Centre (PGMC), Yellow Zone
Cost - £365.00
- USB flash drive video library (Diagnosis and Repair of Acute Obstetric Perineal Trauma) given on the day of the course & a copy of the Perineal and Anal Sphincter Trauma E-Text book emailed after the course.
- Online course handbook.
- Tea & Coffee and Lunch are provided
Croydon University Hospital
530 London Road
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org ( Emails and wenbsite enquiries are dealt with at the weekends only )
The Hilton London Croydon http://corpratesathilton.com/show/5c1a17de74d46831f4dfba89
For basic accommodation the Ibis (Croydon) 020 8689 8989 is located directly opposite Croydon University Hospital: