Third and Fourth Degree Perineal Tears & Episiotomy
6th February 2021
- USB flash drive video library (Diagnosis and Repair of Acute Obstetric Perineal Trauma) & a copy of the Perineal and Anal Sphincter Trauma Text book. Both will be given on the day of course.
- Online course handbook.
Available dates for this course are listed on the right of the page (or underneath the description if you are on mobile). Click on the date you're interested in to see the options available.
*Please note that dates can be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Mr Abdul H Sultan, MD FRCOG
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Croydon University Hospital, Croydon, Surrey.
- Honorary Reader, St. George's University of London.
Miss Ranee Thakar, MD FRCOG
- Consultant Obstetrician & Urogynaecology Subspecialist, Croydon University Hospital, Croydon, Surrey
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, St. George's University of London.
Obstetric anal sphincter disruption is a major cause of anal incontinence. There is compelling evidence that clinicians are inadequately trained to recognise and repair the anal injuries. This course is essential for all doctors practising obstetrics and repairing perineal tears but will also be useful to midwives, Labour Ward Managers and Colorectal Surgeons
Webinar (online): 06/02/2021
Webinar + Textbook +USB (videos) + Handbook: £220.00
(no hands-on course)
Croydon University Hospital
530 London Road
Phone : +44 737 675 6280
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Select from the options below:
Third and Fourth Degree Perineal Tears & Episiotomy Webinar Only 06/02/21